Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover pre-approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover pre-approvals

I'm not going to apply for any of these, I'm happy with the combination of credit I have now and don't see the need to make any changes. Out of random curiousity though since my credit has improved quite a bit I checked the discover pre-approval site. I've never had any pre-approvals with them when I checked in the past... tonight all the sudden there were 12 of them lol. That seems like an awful lot of cards for a lender to try and sell you on. Don't know anything about the qualifications for each card but I thought it was kinda funny.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover pre-approvals

Yeah I get their mailings at least once or twice a week.  For the heck of it I did a pre-approval thing on their site. Discover just has nothing interesting to offer me.  Here in Boston I do not find that it is accepted widely, at least for the places I go.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.