Did you mean: 

Discover pulled all 3 CBs

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Discover pulled all 3 CBs

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@DI wrote:
One more reason to have those reports frozen...even if it causes a delay getting approved. 

DI, 

When you freeze your reports is there a problem when you try to pull your own reports later?

No, I pull my reports just about every day for free.  I keep a fresh confirmation number(EQ), file number(TU) and report number(EX) to access my reports without any problems.  

Message 11 of 22
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

No, I pull my reports just about every day for free.  I keep a fresh confirmation number(EQ), file number(TU) and report number(EX) to access my reports without any problems.  

DI,  Thanks for the info.  I am going to freeze my EQ and TU reports since EX is my highest score. I ran into the same problem of having all 3 crb's pulled not to long ago.  Live and learn, with the help of this forum.  Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Imhotrodcrazy on 11-25-2009 06:39 PM
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 12 of 22
DI
Super Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@DI wrote:

DI,  Thanks for the info.  I am going to freeze my EQ and TU reports since my EX is my highest score. I ran into the same problem of having all 3 crb's pulled not to long ago.  Live and learn, with the help of this forum.  Smiley Happy

Remember you may be charged a fee to add and remove freezes.  But you can temporarily removed the freezes for free with EQ and TU.  I'm not sure about EX.  If you lose you PIN with EX, they will charge you $10.

Message 13 of 22
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

DI,

I checked and for those of us 65 or over it is only $5.  So, just a little bit of info for everyone.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 14 of 22
DI
Super Contributor

Awesome!!
Message 15 of 22
DI
Super Contributor

When I went on an app spree back in Sept, I forced all creditors who approved me to pull my EQ.  My EQ reports didn't have any inquiries at the time.  I didn't want any new  inquiries on my TU and EX reports.  Adding a freeze on my reports has been very valuable.
Message 16 of 22
DI
Super Contributor

One more thing you should know.  You won't be able to purchase your EQ and TU FICO scores together on this site with a freeze in place.  You will have to go to transunioncs.com to get your FICO while a freeze is in place or remove the freeze to access it on this site..  You still will be able to get your EQ FICO from this site while a freeze is in place.
Message 17 of 22
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:
One more thing you should know.  You won't be able to purchase your EQ and TU FICO scores together on this site with a freeze in place.  You will have to go to transunioncs.com to get your FICO while a freeze is in place or remove the freeze to access it on this site..  You still will be able to get your EQ FICO from this site while a freeze is in place.

DI,

Thanks for the heads up on that info.  I appreciate it.  I don't know how I got along without this forum in my "younger" years.  Smiley Very Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
last app 2/15
Message 18 of 22
DI
Super Contributor

If you are over 65, I sincerely admire you for navigating the Internet.  I work at a college, and many young adults do not have basic computer or Internet skills. 
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang, I wished I had known they were going to pull all three yesterday morning Smiley Very Happy Oh well, thanks for the info tho.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.