Super Contributor
DI

Re: Discover pulled all 3 CBs

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

DI wrote:
One more reason to have those reports frozen...even if it causes a delay getting approved. 

DI, 

When you freeze your reports is there a problem when you try to pull your own reports later?

No, I pull my reports just about every day for free.  I keep a fresh confirmation number(EQ), file number(TU) and report number(EX) to access my reports without any problems.  

Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

[ Edited ]

DI wrote:

No, I pull my reports just about every day for free.  I keep a fresh confirmation number(EQ), file number(TU) and report number(EX) to access my reports without any problems.  

DI,  Thanks for the info.  I am going to freeze my EQ and TU reports since EX is my highest score. I ran into the same problem of having all 3 crb's pulled not to long ago.  Live and learn, with the help of this forum.  :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by Imhotrodcrazy on 11-25-2009 06:39 PM
FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
NASA 30K / / Amex 20k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k
Goal - At my age, just staying alive
Super Contributor
DI

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

DI wrote:

DI,  Thanks for the info.  I am going to freeze my EQ and TU reports since my EX is my highest score. I ran into the same problem of having all 3 crb's pulled not to long ago.  Live and learn, with the help of this forum.  :smileyhappy:

Remember you may be charged a fee to add and remove freezes.  But you can temporarily removed the freezes for free with EQ and TU.  I'm not sure about EX.  If you lose you PIN with EX, they will charge you $10.

Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

DI,

I checked and for those of us 65 or over it is only $5.  So, just a little bit of info for everyone.

FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
NASA 30K / / Amex 20k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k
Super Contributor
DI

Awesome!!
Super Contributor
DI

When I went on an app spree back in Sept, I forced all creditors who approved me to pull my EQ.  My EQ reports didn't have any inquiries at the time.  I didn't want any new  inquiries on my TU and EX reports.  Adding a freeze on my reports has been very valuable.
Super Contributor
DI

One more thing you should know.  You won't be able to purchase your EQ and TU FICO scores together on this site with a freeze in place.  You will have to go to transunioncs.com to get your FICO while a freeze is in place or remove the freeze to access it on this site..  You still will be able to get your EQ FICO from this site while a freeze is in place.
Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

DI wrote:
One more thing you should know.  You won't be able to purchase your EQ and TU FICO scores together on this site with a freeze in place.  You will have to go to transunioncs.com to get your FICO while a freeze is in place or remove the freeze to access it on this site..  You still will be able to get your EQ FICO from this site while a freeze is in place.

DI,

Thanks for the heads up on that info.  I appreciate it.  I don't know how I got along without this forum in my "younger" years.  :smileyvery-happy:

FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
Super Contributor
DI

If you are over 65, I sincerely admire you for navigating the Internet.  I work at a college, and many young adults do not have basic computer or Internet skills. 
Regular Contributor
Cyrion

Dang, I wished I had known they were going to pull all three yesterday morning :smileyvery-happy: Oh well, thanks for the info tho.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}