Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

Re: Discover pulled all 3 CBs

DI wrote:
If you are over 65, I sincerely admire you for navigating the Internet.  I work at a college, and many young adults do not have basic computer or Internet skills. 

DI,

I have been using computers and the internet for many years.  I will be 68 next month and going strong.  I never give up.  Don't know if I should say this, but I am still eyeing the women at my age.  :smileyvery-happy:

FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
NASA 30K / / Amex 20k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k
Goal - At my age, just staying alive
Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: Discover pulled all 3 CBs

Cyrion wrote:
Dang, I wished I had known they were going to pull all three yesterday morning :smileyvery-happy: Oh well, thanks for the info tho.

Hi Cyrion...don't worry....they may not pull all 3 for you. I know there was an issue with my app. Their computers were counting my HELOC as revolving credit. They pulled 2 of the bureaus when I originally apped and the 3rd when I called for recon. When I explained the HELOC, they approved me...but, as you can tell, they looked under every rock first.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}