Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover replacement is here!

tag
JamesB95
Regular Contributor

Discover replacement is here!

My Discover replacement card is here! It came in overnight delivery... I hate waiting for my cards. I have to wait for my other cards from other CCC's the normal amount, since, they do NOT offer speedy shipping.

Anyways, I got the Discover chrome card. I didn't realize how beautiful it would be in person, I really enjoy the shine in lighting.. it makes me feel rich, LOL.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Discover replacement is here!

Did you convert your existing Discover IT to Chrome, or did you get a new account entirely that is Chrome? Either way that's exciting!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamesB95 wrote:

My Discover replacement card is here! It came in overnight delivery... I hate waiting for my cards. I have to wait for my other cards from other CCC's the normal amount, since, they do NOT offer speedy shipping.

Anyways, I got the Discover chrome card. I didn't realize how beautiful it would be in person, I really enjoy the shine in lighting.. it makes me feel rich, LOL.

Eh?  Congrats. 7 days now and my replacement has not arrived....

Message 3 of 6
JamesB95
Regular Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Did you convert your existing Discover IT to Chrome, or did you get a new account entirely that is Chrome? Either way that's exciting!

It's the same Discover IT account, just a dif design. I had the mixtape for my 1st card.

@@Anonymous did you call and request fast shipping?

Message 4 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Oh, I gotcha. I misunderstood because there is a version of the Discover IT (or was, I don't know if it exists anymore) called Chrome which didn't have the 5% categories but had 2% restaurants and gas.

Message 5 of 6
Involver
Valued Contributor

lol.  Be thankful you didn't app for a UNFCU card.  It took literally 4 weeks.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.