cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover reporting question (especially for newer approvals)

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Discover reporting question (especially for newer approvals)

I was approved late August, just about a month ago. I have not had the TL reported on any of the 3 bureaus, though I have seen the INQ on my EQ report. Has anyone from the late wave of Discover approvals had their card reported yet? For the vet Discover cardholders, is this timeframe the norm for Discover, are they a bit slow in reporting?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover reporting question (especially for newer approvals)

I want to add, I have had a statement close, and am coming up on my second closing statement date.
Message 2 of 6
tburns
Regular Contributor

I got my Discover in May. I did see it on my reports till almost July. I think it was about 2 weeks after my first statement, but it popped up on all 3 with history from May.

Message 3 of 6
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Hmmm, so I probably won't see it on my reports until October, maybe November? I appreciate the response. Anybody else want to share their experience?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:
Hmmm, so I probably won't see it on my reports until October, maybe November? I appreciate the response. Anybody else want to share their experience?

My account was opened in June, account appeared (on CR)  after statement cut in August (8/5/11).

Message 5 of 6
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Just to update...

Discover has finally reported on EX. Statement cut on the 3rd, I checked on the 6th and it was on there. Have not checked EQ and TU yet, but they should probably have reported as well. We'll see if it made it in in time for my monthly PSECU score (should be out Tuesday, I hope).
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.