Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover's Website is terrible

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover's Website is terrible

Nope, I've never had a problem and I've been using their website since 2007. Maybe they're doing some type of maintenance/updates?

The transactions disappearing for 2 days happens to me on Wells Fargo's website! Drives me NUTS!

Message 11 of 13
AAstra
Regular Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
My main problem with Discover is lack of reward tracking. This goes for Citi as well. They only give a total, no transaction details

I will typically just go to my statement and review transactions to make sure they are hitting the merchant category I would expect them to hit.

FICO - TU: 815 | EQ: 793 | EX: 813

Sears MasterCard: $13k (1/2013)
Capital One Venture One Visa Signature: $10k (7/2015)
Amex BCE: $9.8k (3/2014)
Amex Corporate: NPSL
Chase Freedom Visa Signature: $9.5k (3/2014)
Discover it: $9.5k (3/2014)
Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards: $2.65k (6/2013)
Message 12 of 13
degs138
Established Contributor

Discover's spend analyser is a great great tool.  Probably the best out there to track category spending.  The only thing that bothers me is the technical dificulties that the site tends to have with my account.  They are quick to fix but sites like chase and cap one don't let you log into their site if they are doing maintence.  I perfer that and getting a notice about it.  Discover is a great site for just about everything.  I just complain about their maintence, how they go about it and what it means for customers.  Not a huge deal for most but it is for me. If I some day I log onto their site and set up an auto pay when their site is "down" and the payment doesn't go through, I'll be re-looking at my business with them.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.