Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover secured

tag
Hotcoals91
Regular Contributor

Discover secured

I've had my discover secured card since dec. 2016 and since that time my score has improved about 100 points from the 630s to the 720 where i am now...i think everything looks good on my end... I got my only baddie goodwilled off...aggregate utility is around 10-15% (inflated by a chase card 0%promo at 60%)...aaoa nearing a year. The only problem is that i may have had an accidental returned payment or 2 and i was wondering how to best get it to unsecure if that is the situation.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover secured

That returned payment or 2 you mentioned is what is holding graduation back.

I’d imagine you are going to have to wait 7 - 12 months after the last returned payment to graduate.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
I've had my discover secured card since dec. 2016 and since that time my score has improved about 100 points from the 630s to the 720 where i am now...i think everything looks good on my end... I got my only baddie goodwilled off...aggregate utility is around 10-15% (inflated by a chase card 0%promo at 60%)...aaoa nearing a year. The only problem is that i may have had an accidental returned payment or 2 and i was wondering how to best get it to unsecure if that is the situation.

With Disco you really just have to wait. Best of luck!

Message 3 of 4
Hotcoals91
Regular Contributor

Ok I'll wait...my plan is to deposit the $300 that represents the credit limit into my synchony high yield savings once i get it back anyways.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.