Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover shipping

tag
jocleveland
Regular Contributor

Discover shipping

How long has it been taking everyone to receive their Discover IT? They told me they are going to expedite it. It was sent USPS. Doesn't sound like an expedite to me.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
jacquelinemay9
New Contributor

Re: Discover shipping

hmm... I think I was approved on a Sunday and received mine on Tues or Wed. It did come USPS.

Message 2 of 20
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

That's weird! They're shipping all the" Discover it" via Fedex so you basically get  your card at your door in two bussiness days

Message 3 of 20
jacquelinemay9
New Contributor

I'm in Chicago. Maybe it ships out close to here?

Edit: It also came Air Mail. It for sure came USPS because it was delivered to my mailbox and I have a locked mailbox.

Message 4 of 20
mxp114
Valued Contributor

As of a few weeks ago, due to too many missed deliveries, Discover now ships via USPS Priority Mail. Takes 2-3 days to arrive. It's more convenient this way, goes right in your mailbox and no signature needed.

Message 5 of 20
creditisbetter2
Contributor

I ordered mine on Thursday evening and I received it today in the regular mailbox.
Message 6 of 20
jocleveland
Regular Contributor

I had mine shipped on Wednesday. Should get it NC tomorrow I hope. Got some ga.rdening to do
Message 7 of 20
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Think I was approved on a Friday afternoon and I received my card in the mail via priority USPS on Monday!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 8 of 20
jocleveland
Regular Contributor

If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm going to have to call. I sure hope no ones having fun with my card.
Message 9 of 20
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

When I got approved, they paid for FedEx express saturday delivery, so my card was delivered on a saturday by fedex which I thought was pretty cool.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.