Regular Contributor
jocleveland

Discover shipping

How long has it been taking everyone to receive their Discover IT? They told me they are going to expedite it. It was sent USPS. Doesn't sound like an expedite to me.

New Contributor
jacquelinemay9

Re: Discover shipping

hmm... I think I was approved on a Sunday and received mine on Tues or Wed. It did come USPS.

Frequent Contributor
mnavas

That's weird! They're shipping all the" Discover it" via Fedex so you basically get  your card at your door in two bussiness days

New Contributor
jacquelinemay9

[ Edited ]

I'm in Chicago. Maybe it ships out close to here?

Edit: It also came Air Mail. It for sure came USPS because it was delivered to my mailbox and I have a locked mailbox.

Valued Contributor
mxp114

As of a few weeks ago, due to too many missed deliveries, Discover now ships via USPS Priority Mail. Takes 2-3 days to arrive. It's more convenient this way, goes right in your mailbox and no signature needed.

Contributor
creditisbetter2

I ordered mine on Thursday evening and I received it today in the regular mailbox.
Regular Contributor
jocleveland

I had mine shipped on Wednesday. Should get it NC tomorrow I hope. Got some ga.rdening to do
Established Contributor
BrokaToe

Think I was approved on a Friday afternoon and I received my card in the mail via priority USPS on Monday!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Regular Contributor
jocleveland

If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm going to have to call. I sure hope no ones having fun with my card.
Frequent Contributor
ilovelisa

When I got approved, they paid for FedEx express saturday delivery, so my card was delivered on a saturday by fedex which I thought was pretty cool.

Amex BCE $4,800 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Chase Freedom VS $10,000 | Chase Marriott Premier VS $5,000 | DCU $1,000 | Discover It $1,900 | Elan VS $9,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500 | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $5,000 | SallieMae Rewards $8,000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}