Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover still hasnt reported

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover still hasnt reported

@MidnightJester wrote:

I called them twice end of last week was promised it was credit agencies that were behind. Bull**bleep**. called a days ago and forced them to do a off cycle report and they said ok. will take aprox 5 days which puts it into my MAY period which would of reported anyway at the end of month like normal. Think APRIL might be a lost month in both AGE and in NEW CREDIT LIMIT..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa snif snif.....

Age won't really matter, you don't get credit for making payments, you only get credit if it is a good TL and the overall age of the TL.  So even if it didn't post for a few months, then posted, the AAoA would still reflect the overall age of it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 15
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info : ). fresh EQ pull today still no discover update grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Last update was 3/23 uggggggggggggg.. Wonder how long they will take for the off cycyle credit report I pushed through... Maybe discover sends out off cycle reports on beggining of weeks or end of weeks only??

Message 12 of 15
fargobzn
Contributor

Discover is always very slow, I got a CLI on March 6th and it still hasn't reported yet. I remember it taking a few months to just get the card to report when I first got it. 

Message 13 of 15
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

Discover update. The off-cycle report I pushed through posted : ) Thankfully it posted on last day of the april cycyle.Yea, wooooooo got the new credit line of Discover to report. Leaped the Score up to 751 (EQ fako)

Message 14 of 15
peepers
Frequent Contributor

In my case, Im actually relieved. Opened Disc account in early April and I did a balance transfer. So I figured the Discover would report showing the transferred balance as well as the previous card showing that balance as statement cut 2 days before the BT processed so I'd get a double whammy. Now I know that the $0 balance on previous card will update prior to the Discover card reporting with that transferred balance. Even though it really makes NO difference as Im not applying for credit anytime soon, and it will all work out straight next month, little things like that still pester me haha.
AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.