cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover wants to be my #1 card.... and they are!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover wants to be my #1 card.... and they are!

So since I've been reading about people getting their apr reduced on their discover card, I decided to give it a shot also, well I had choice between 12.99% or 0% for 12 months. I went with 0% for 12 months, i hope i made right choice Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, I love discover and their customer service. Smiley LOL

ds.png

ds2.png

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover wants to be my #1 card.... and they are!

Curious. What are your scores like? Is this a really, really old account, or something new? Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 15
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Very nice....congrats!! I have only had my card for a month, but they have been great!

Message 3 of 15
adavis425
Established Contributor

Red, have you also signed up for the 12 month double cashback with Discover? You can do that through chat as well. 0% AND double cashback!! Now, there's a favorite card. Smiley Tongue

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover is awesome. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Curious. What are your scores like? Is this a really, really old account, or something new? Smiley Happy 

This is one of my oldest card from 2004, and my scores are around 750 for all 3 bureau.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adavis425 wrote:

Red, have you also signed up for the 12 month double cashback with Discover? You can do that through chat as well. 0% AND double cashback!! Now, there's a favorite card. Smiley Tongue

yup! I signed up via phone couple days ago, unfortunately my statement cut date is 27th... so.... yeah i got some waiting to do. but once it hits I need to buy a new phone and a gaming rig Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 15
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I'm chatting with them right now as I type. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eddie84 wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  I'm chatting with them right now as I type. Smiley Very Happy

that's what i normally do when i'm on chat with customer serivce reps, read this forum, playing game or watch netflix Smiley Tongue

i hope you get some awesome offer!

Message 9 of 15
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting! I just enrolled, it took me about two minutes! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.