cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover wants to be my #1 card.... and they are!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover wants to be my #1 card.... and they are!

very nice!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

I finally got a Discover card last year and I agree that their customer service is amazing and they are really helpful.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know, maybe after dealing with other credit card company, i learned not to have high expectations when it comes to customer service and because of it I might be happy with even subpar customer service Smiley LOL

as long as I can chat online, I don't get frustrated with crappy customer service anymore, I just laugh, exit out the chat window and click for the next rep Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious what your current APR is? After the 12 months of 0% APR, I'm thinking they'll then give you a 12.99% anyway. I think you made the correct choice!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

Just curious what your current APR is? After the 12 months of 0% APR, I'm thinking they'll then give you a 12.99% anyway. I think you made the correct choice!

it's 14.74% right now... i really wanted 10.99% but what the hell... i'll take 0% Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.