Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover weird reporting

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Discover weird reporting

The last time Discover reported was Nov of last year. My statement cuts next wednesday and my current balance is $600. So I was planning to pif on monday so that it would report $0. Today i refresh my EX and saw that discover reported dec, jan and even feb and of course my balance is $600.

How strange is that?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
insidious28
New Contributor

Re: Discover weird reporting

How long does it take for discover to start reporting to CRA's?  I opened a discover card last month and the statement hasn't cut yet and they have not started reporting yet.  I'm not complaining but I usually have my creditors report before I even recieve my card with them.

Starting Score: EQ 686, TU 722, EX 702
Current Score: EQ 838 (01/08/14 MyFico), TU 836 (01/14/14 Wally), EX 832 (01/14/14 FNBO)
Goal Score: 800+ Across The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

It reported the same day the first statemetn cut but this one is a weird reporting.

Message 3 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

MIne has been stuck too so don't feel bad. One time I got aggravated and filed an online dispute with the credit bureau, it only took them a couple of days to update my accurate balance. I got a CLI in Nov that still hasn't reported yet.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 7
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

DFS can be irritating when it comes to this.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 5 of 7
jonmyers
New Contributor

Maybe you could try changing your profile on the website?  I've heard that updating your address will cause some CC to update to the CRA immediately.

Message 6 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

@jonmyers wrote:

Maybe you could try changing your profile on the website?  I've heard that updating your address will cause some CC to update to the CRA immediately.

Thats good to know. I will try that and report if it works.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.