Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover, why? just WHY?!

tag
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover, why? just WHY?!

Are the Apr's at Discover solid on the pre qual site? Is that what you get, or do they jack up the APR when you actually apply? Thanks

Message 11 of 15
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

I did go for the Citi mailer... but the card is almost a year old, so I will be PC'ing it in June. The Discover mailer has an invite number. Seriously considering stepping out of the garden one last time.
Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 12 of 15
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Discover has the 14 months 0% APR I believe also.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover's mailer just looked so... professional.  If I was looking to app for a new card I'd have a tough time passing that up.  Throw a $200 sign up bonus and I'm all over it Discover Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

As a new Discover card holder, I am still surprised at how poorly things are executed.  I have the miles card, and the link to enroll in the 5% cashback option still appears.  Clicking it gives

Experiencing Technical Difficulties
We apologize for the inconvenience and will resolve these complications as quickly as possible. Please try again later or call 1-877-YOUR-AWARD (1-877-968-7292) to redeem your Cashback Bonus® award now.

Come on, check the account before displaying links that don't apply.  Or at least handle it with a good message.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.