Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney's Premier Visa Card

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Disney's Premier Visa Card

I got it through recon with not so good scores at the time and high inquiries
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 11 of 15
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
I got it through recon with not so good scores at the time and high inquiries

What was your profile & scores like when you app'ed for it? What did u get for CL?

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 12 of 15
colindidit
Established Contributor

I'm not sure that my util was 9 but was high on all the cards adding up to the 9 percent and I had tons on new accts and in this was in November and 1800
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 13 of 15
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@CREDITSURFER wrote:

Anyone know if this is a hard card to get approved for? I'll be in the garden until 11/5/13 and was thinking of getting one around that time you use the financing option next year for a vacation.

I see it as a middle-of-the-road card, not hard but not easy. Wow...I feel like a wishy-washy politician with this answer...Smiley Tongue

I'll give a more blunt answer then. Smiley Happy

The Disney card is one of Chase's easiest to get along with the Freedom. You only need to think about the target audience to determine how difficult it will be. Essentially it's a cash-back card with a few Disney-related perks, but the key benefit is 0% for Disney vacations.

If you're someone who needs to finance a Disney vacation (for a few thousand dollars at most), it says something about your financial position and what it says isn't good. Therefore they can't expect the people who are enticed by this card to have stellar credit and super-high incomes, or anything even close.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 14 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditScholar wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@CREDITSURFER wrote:

Anyone know if this is a hard card to get approved for? I'll be in the garden until 11/5/13 and was thinking of getting one around that time you use the financing option next year for a vacation.

I see it as a middle-of-the-road card, not hard but not easy. Wow...I feel like a wishy-washy politician with this answer...Smiley Tongue

I'll give a more blunt answer then. Smiley Happy

The Disney card is one of Chase's easiest to get along with the Freedom. You only need to think about the target audience to determine how difficult it will be. Essentially it's a cash-back card with a few Disney-related perks, but the key benefit is 0% for Disney vacations.

If you're someone who needs to finance a Disney vacation (for a few thousand dollars at most), it says something about your financial position and what it says isn't good. Therefore they can't expect the people who are enticed by this card to have stellar credit and super-high incomes, or anything even close.

+1

You've beat me to it.  CreditScholar is right on the money with this assessment.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.