Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute resolved customer disagrees

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute resolved customer disagrees

Closed my First Premier credit card last week and found this note on my account. "dispute resolved customer disagrees" I'm not sure exactly if this just appeared upon closing or earlier perhaps. I have never disputed anything on my credit report before. The only thing I have done was I had a fradulant charge from itunes for some chinese movies or something. I asked for a new credit card number to prevent any further unexpected charges. I didn't even dispute the charges themselves, they said I would have to mail in a statement etc. it wasn't worth my time, I just payed the 50 bucks. They sent me a new card with new number and I went on about my business. Could that cause this to show on my credit report?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
hilliard

Re: Dispute resolved customer disagrees

Bump
I would also like to know the answer
Message 2 of 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: Dispute resolved customer disagrees

Well if you started the dispute and didn't provide what they wanted, they must have closed it on their own. I know when I was disputing something with PNC it said something about a dispute for two months.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.