Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do AUs get all card benefi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do AUs get all card benefi

So i have never had an AU on one of my cards. I just got my PRG yesterday and read that it has premium roadside assistance, where they will paynfor towing up to 10 miles and gas delivery etc. i was wondering: if i add my girlfriend to this account will she get the same roadside assistance benefits? 

Similarly for example if inadd someone to a citi aa card will they get priority boarding a free checked bag?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: Do AUs get all card benefi

Nope... Just you. Authorized users won't get any additional benefits
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Similarly for example if inadd someone to a citi aa card will they get priority boarding a free checked bag?

Read your terms.  Cards and benefits are not all identical.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weirdly enough i couldn't find it in the terms. It just said "the cardholder"
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.