Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I Stand A Chance With AMEX?

tag
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

Re: Do I Stand A Chance With AMEX?

Do you remember what score you had when you applied? I think I'm going to apply for a Zync Amex is the coming months. I will just try to boost my points a little bit more and wait 2 more months and just apply for it.
Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grigorexxxcore wrote:
Do you remember what score you had when you applied? I think I'm going to apply for a Zync Amex is the coming months. I will just try to boost my points a little bit more and wait 2 more months and just apply for it.

Unsure on Experian but TU was 732.  I had/have a semi-thin credit file plus had declines and inquiries on my record (6+ in 12 months).  Was shocked when I got approved for Zync to be honest with you.

Message 32 of 35
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

Hm interesting...it's tempting for me to apply, again, as you can tell from those inquiries, but I feel like it will throw me into a more bigger hole. I think I am going to wait it out for 4 months. I was recently offered a new job, so maybe that extra income can give me a boost some how?

Also, this is off topic, but I am planning to move 300 miles away from home and in order to update my address, do I just call up Experian/EQ and TU to update my new address so I won't be declined? 

Message 33 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

when you change your address with your creditors, it will get to the credit reports automatically.

Message 34 of 35
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

Perfect, thank you! I heard some horror stories of people who were being denied because of it, so I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.