Not applicable

Re: Do I do this?

^ that was already explained
Message 21 of 29
CreditJim
Established Contributor

This morning I bit the bullet:

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice! how does it feel?
Message 23 of 29
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Pretty incredible for my first ever credit card. Feels like I want to give it some love rather than just a few recurring monthly payments. Incredible to think I could finance a car on my credit card!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah.... but don't. lol
Message 25 of 29
CreditJim
Established Contributor

I won't, my auto loan is at 0% for 72m Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice deal there lol
Message 27 of 29
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@CreditJim wrote:

Yes, I'm trying to consolidate accounts and cut down my number overall. So I'm asking if I should combine the two and close the Venture. Good to hear that AA with Capital One is quite rare.

Why do you think that would lead to AA?  We don't know the specifics of what would or wouldn't trigger it with any creditor.  It's when risky activity exceed a creidtor's risk tolerance that AA takes place.  Closing a new account generally isn't an issue.  However, it's not just about the one account but one's entire credit profile as well.  Doing X could lead to AA for one and not for the next.

Message 28 of 29
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats....what a successful path that card has gone through...300$ to 51K at 6.15% APR...cool.. Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.