cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have a shot at the AMEX EveryDay card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have a shot at the AMEX EveryDay card?

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why is it we don't have a database where FICO forum members can insert the credit score, what was pulled by the lender, and either if the application was rejected or approved. Also a location for other voluntary CR details (AAoA, zero baddies, etc) and for reason why application was rejected?

Because its all different. My score could be 700 with no baddies and a lot of HP's and yours could be 700 as well but with maybe 1 HP but 1 baddie on it

All details would be given, as much as volunteered. 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Such a thing basically exists. Google "credit pulls database."
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Such a thing basically exists. Google "credit pulls database."

That is known. I'm speaking about FICO forum version. 

Message 13 of 14
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@takeshi74 wrote:

The $ matters more to me than the rewards timeframe and even with the AF it nets a bit more than double the BoA's 2% for our spend.  As with any subjective matter, YMMV.  Each has to determine what best suits the indivudal based on the individal's requirements.

There is no AF.... the BCE is a 3% CB card on groceries vs 2% with the BOA card. Gas is 3% on that while 2% on the BCE.... for 1% less you get a Visa/MAstercard over Amex and faster rewards....

Right, I always found this a meh card as well, especially as it is inferior to Sallie Mae at all price points.   Of course, now the SM is gone....

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.