Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have a shot??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have a shot??

Congrats! Good luck if you decide to go for the venture. Im curious as i want it too! Waiting for utilization to report first and working on a couple balances.
Message 11 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm kind of scared to go for the Venture -- I'm not prequaled for Cap One at all.  Not for any of the cards.

Message 12 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you app yet?

Oh, and CC, yoo hoo!

Nah not yet...Figuring out what is first on my bucket list of next round of CC's Smiley Tongue.. Gotta prioritize!

Message 13 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh I app'd.....and.....approved for Delta Amex.  I'm in.  I never thought I would ever get into Amex!  It's small limit though 1k, but at least I have my foot in the door.!

Congrats on your approval!

Message 14 of 50
tbque
Valued Contributor

Op Congrats on your Amex approval!

Message 15 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone.....I'm so happy to be in the door.  Thinking maybe I'll wait until later on the Venture.  Yes? No? Agree? Disagree??

Message 16 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone.....I'm so happy to be in the door.  Thinking maybe I'll wait until later on the Venture.  Yes? No? Agree? Disagree??

Are you pre-qualified on their site?

Message 17 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately....I'm not pre-qualified.  Just Checked

Message 18 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately....I'm not pre-qualified.  Just Checked

Have all 3 CB's unfroozen currently?   If so it can go either way.. Pre-Quals from them are solid 99% of the time, although alot of people get the card without them as well.  Just make sure if you decide to apply that you have all 3 unfroozen or you will get declined most likely as they do a triple pull 1 from each CB..   I think your chances are decent, but as with anything in credit there can be a denial as everyone on this forum have had them one time or another..  Cap1 isn't exactly strict.  It really comes down do you want to and can you afford a pull on each CB.

I think you have a pretty good shot.. Your inquiries are really low (so in my opinion you can afford 1 hp on each CB) and you have a healthly income and your 2 baddies are really aged and old..  I would predict an approval, but as stated anything can happen.. I would guess based on salary 15-20k range.  Let us know if you decide to go forward!

Message 19 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is worth a shot to apply now. If you miss, you wait until February, rather than Jan. no biggie there.
Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.