cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have any hope of going PRIME anytime soon???

tag
Smug
Established Contributor

Re: Do I have any hope of going PRIME anytime soon???

Try barclays
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 11 of 15
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Well....cap one is the only includin bk info.. 2 accounts coming off in june...only negatives besides the public recorde staying on till 2015....if u can can u lease send me links to thee links about amex being ok

Message 12 of 15
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

i have 2 GE cap cards...i got denied last night for cli on walmart 1 yr old no increases in a year.......cap one shot
E down as well...no surprise......

Message 13 of 15
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
Well....cap one is the only includin bk info.. 2 accounts coming off in june...only negatives besides the public recorde staying on till 2015....if u can can u lease send me links to thee links about amex being ok

I think you were asking me about those links:

http://bit.ly/zMwHg7

http://bit.ly/x6QR7o

You'll have to read through those yourself and figure out which ones apply to your situation.  Also, you can use the search button on this board, it's in the upper-right quadrant of this page.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 14 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Define "prime".

With your scores, you'd probably qualify for most "good credit" rated cards, but several of the issuers will say no because of the bk.

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.