cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have chance with AMEX?

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Do I have chance with AMEX? (update)

@LS2982 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

well tried it and bit the bullet on the AMEX Charge card and INSTANTLY APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Which one did you get??

thanks...just applied for the Green one. Just wanted to get my foot in the door with AMEX for the Costco TE and BCP down the road. Didnt want to push my luck so just applied for that one and not multiple ones cuz afraid of being HP again for the revolver.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 31 of 53
Jayb5635
Established Contributor

Congrats !!!

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex Everyday Preferred $15,000, Amex Starwood $10,000, Chase Freedom Visa Signature $10,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15,000, Chase Ink Plus Visa Signature $5000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard World Elite $10,000, Cap One Quicksilver MasterCard $6000, Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard $10,000, Citi Forward Visa $6900, Citi Premier World Elite MasterCard $5,800, Discover IT $8500
Message 32 of 53
Open123
Super Contributor

Awesome!  Good going, I love the Amex charge cards!  

Message 33 of 53
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Awesome!  Good going, I love the Amex charge cards!  

thanks everyone! and thanks alot for the input and advice from Open and everyone else!...im still stoked! cannot wait to apply for the Costco TE and BCP down the road...how long should i wait before applying for their revolvers? 3 months, 6 months?

Message 34 of 53
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Do I have chance with AMEX?

@webhopper wrote:
I would say that your chances of an amex charge card are higher than your chances for a chase credit card... That's just my opinion.

Again thanks Web! Im glad i followed that advice and decided for the Amex rather than Chase.

Message 35 of 53
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

well tried it and bit the bullet on the AMEX Charge card and INSTANTLY APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy I knew you would get approved!!!!

Ron.

Message 36 of 53
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Yay!! Congrats!
2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 37 of 53
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy I knew you would get approved!!!!

Ron.

thanks Ron! My next bank i would love to set foot with is Citi. Im in no rush though...plan on applying for Costco TU and BCP first before i consider Chase or Citi. Unless of course i get a preapproval from them...Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 53
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Henchman21 wrote:
Yay!! Congrats!

Thanks Hench! i am slowly creeping up to total primeville status...Smiley Wink Its been a long journey so far.

Message 39 of 53
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Congrats !

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.