Did you mean: 

Do I have to Work to get steady Income to get Accepted

tag
Mythreya

Do I have to Work to get steady Income to get Accepted

Hello Friends 

Thanks for all you help

Questions

1) As i am a Alien Resident here in Us. Do i have to work and get Steady Income to Get approved For Good Credit Cards ?.my friend got approved for Discover Card (3k)

We both got SSN & Credit Card at the Same Time but he is still working but i am not, so i am just wondering how it works 

2) I have Secured Credit Card from BOFA from 5 months and i am able to receive my credit Score only from TU, I have No idea why i am not able to see my Experian and Equifax Score Can any tell me what to DO ?

3) what is the best and fast way to Boost my credit Score?. some friends in my other posts suggested me to open CAPITAL One New Comer Credit Card can i get more suggestions as i am starting to build my history i have many questions coming in my mind about APR, ANNUAL FEE, BALANCE TRANSFER AND ALLLL 

Thank in Advance

Mythreya
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Do I have to Work to get steady Income to get Accepted

@Mythreya wrote:

Hello Friends 

Thanks for all you help

Questions

1) As i am a Alien Resident here in Us. Do i have to work and get Steady Income to Get approved For Good Credit Cards ?.my friend got approved for Discover Card (3k)

We both got SSN & Credit Card at the Same Time but he is still working but i am not, so i am just wondering how it works 

2) I have Secured Credit Card from BOFA from 5 months and i am able to receive my credit Score only from TU, I have No idea why i am not able to see my Experian and Equifax Score Can any tell me what to DO ?

3) what is the best and fast way to Boost my credit Score?. some friends in my other posts suggested me to open CAPITAL One New Comer Credit Card can i get more suggestions as i am starting to build my history i have many questions coming in my mind about APR, ANNUAL FEE, BALANCE TRANSFER AND ALLLL 

Thank in Advance

1. Yes you need to have steady income. You may not necessarily have to work. You just have to have income coming in from somewhere. It can be a trust fund, it can be alimony, it can be child support, it can be inheritance, it can be dividends or whatever. The list goes on. Some banks will ask you to prove that income........usually through your tax documents.

2. Wait until you have 6 months history.

3. lower your utilization ratio. that's usually the quickest way. Other than that you can try opening more accounts with other banks. Wells Fargo, Chase and Citi are open to alien residents. You just have to do it in the branch. I am not sure about CapOne.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.