Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to wait 2 statement cycles?

tag
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Do I have to wait 2 statement cycles?

For any of you experience with the PRG & ED..do I have to wait 2 statements to receive my sign up bonuses? I was hoping to see the 50,000 MR right after pending charges posted to put me over $1000 but that happened yesterday and I still see a big fat 0! 

I haven't met my ED spend yet but the same question applies.

TIA!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I have to wait 2 statement cycles?

@Santi78342 wrote:

For any of you experience with the PRG & ED..do I have to wait 2 statements to receive my sign up bonuses? I was hoping to see the 50,000 MR right after pending charges posted to put me over $1000 but that happened yesterday and I still see a big fat 0! 

TIA!

You'll see them when next statement posts after reaching bonus

Message 2 of 6
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Santi78342 wrote:

TIA!

Sounds good. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Santi78342 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Santi78342 wrote:

TIA!

Sounds good. Thanks!

You're very welcome.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had both of my bonuses show up immediately after the purchase that out me over the requirement posted (mid cycle) with Amex...which is odd because your normal points won't post until the second statement
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had both of my bonuses show up immediately after the purchase that out me over the requirement posted (mid cycle) with Amex...which is odd because your normal points won't post until the second statement

I've had one of mine do the same but the general 'rule' is after the statement posts.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.