cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I qualify for Sam's Club Credit?

tag
tonywathey

Re: Do I qualify for Sam's Club Credit?

hey everyone i decided to go ahead and apply for the card and i got denied and here are the reasons why and i am kinda confused on this and would like to know if anyone can help me understand this a little better please below are the reasons from the bank

Our decision was based in part on a credit scoring system that was used to evaluate your application . The reason(s) where
you did not score well compared with other applicants have been determined and are listed below:

TOO FEW ACCOUNTS CURRENTLY PAID AS AGREED- Allaccounts i've had for the past 2.5yrs have all been paid on-time...  So confused on this
ACCOUNTS IN COLLECTION OR 60 DAYS PAST DUE OR ADVERSE PUBLIC RECORDS Have 1 account on collections from years ago.. Although they refreshed this 10/13.. No public records on this Agency
AVERAGE RATIO OF REVOLVING BALANCES TO CREDIT LIMITS IS TOO HIGH  1CC and 1 Car Loan but cant do much for the car loan to lower
NUMBER OF MONTHS SINCE CREDIT ACCOUNT IN COLLECTIONS IS TOO 

Message 11 of 12
tonywathey

Re: Do I qualify for Sam's Club Credit?

Also why would my score be 200points lower when they pull compared to when i check it?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.