cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do NFCU give immediate response to Credit Card CLI Request?

tag
mato01
Regular Contributor

Do NFCU give immediate response to Credit Card CLI Request?

I got the impression from this site that when you request a CLI from NFCU that they could or would give you an immediate approval, denial, or 3-5 day message.

In talking to a CSR today, he indicated that any request for a CLI on a Credit Card would take 2-3 business days?

In the Garden until 6/1/2016
Mar 2014: All Scores in the 520 range.
FEB 2016: myFICO: EQ 660, TU 682 EX 681
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do NFCU give immediate response to Credit Card CLI Request?

@mato01 wrote:

I got the impression from this site that when you request a CLI from NFCU that they could or would give you an immediate approval, denial, or 3-5 day message.

In talking to a CSR today, he indicated that any request for a CLI on a Credit Card would take 2-3 business days?

The site will give immediate approvals.  I guess it can take 2-3 days but no idea why he would say that.  They give instant CC approvals so a CLI works the same.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mato01 wrote:

Every time I have requested it has been 3-5 days followed by a hard pull. I've only asked twice. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 6
Scupra
Super Contributor

It will either be instant or 3-5 days
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Long thread about this in the Applications section.

If eligible for an immediate CLI, they grant it immediately.

If ineligible, they give you a 3-5 day message, which will result in a hard pull w/ manual review and an eventual approval or denial.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Long thread about this in the Applications section.

If eligible for an immediate CLI, they grant it immediately.

If ineligible, they give you a 3-5 day message, which will result in a hard pull w/ manual review and an eventual approval or denial.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.