Not applicable

Re: Do No Limit credit cards exist?

@jamesdwi wrote:

@mikemsceo wrote:

Thats fine,

so sign me up..

what do i have to do to get one?

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex Charge cards have no preset spending limit.... but you do have an internal limit with Amex, and if you cross it, they'll decline the charge.

Plus you have to pay in full each month. 

getting one is easy, just apply,  enter your income at 2 million dollars a month, and availble assets of 10 million plus, as you press submit, begin filling out your 4406-T, or just have you personal accountant or tax attorney begin the process, hit your banks manager or personal banker speed dial button on your phone and tell him to expect a call from AMEX or just 3 way call them and be prepared to answer questions about your accounts from AMEX, it should be rather painless perhaps a 2 week process if AMEX doesn't accept the word of your personal banker. Perhaps have your personal banker EFT 2-3 million into an AMEX CD or money market account for good measure and they will overnight the card of your choice. 

simple really.

That's how i did it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesdwi wrote:

@mikemsceo wrote:

Thats fine,

so sign me up..

what do i have to do to get one?

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex Charge cards have no preset spending limit.... but you do have an internal limit with Amex, and if you cross it, they'll decline the charge.

Plus you have to pay in full each month. 

getting one is easy, just apply,  enter your income at 2 million dollars a month, and availble assets of 10 million plus, as you press submit, begin filling out your 4406-T, or just have you personal accountant or tax attorney begin the process, hit your banks manager or personal banker speed dial button on your phone and tell him to expect a call from AMEX or just 3 way call them and be prepared to answer questions about your accounts from AMEX, it should be rather painless perhaps a 2 week process if AMEX doesn't accept the word of your personal banker. Perhaps have your personal banker EFT 2-3 million into an AMEX CD or money market account for good measure and they will overnight the card of your choice. 

simple really.

LMAO! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 45
red259
Super Contributor

@mikemsceo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You just apply like every other card. 

So, i don't have to be Jay z is what you're saying...

or have an income of $7520fsdf54gdfg ???

If you don't have the income to support it don't expect to to be able to spend millions of dollars. Make no mistake about it. Amex (or any other charge card) will have a limit. They just don't tell you what it is and it can change month to month.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 23 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it have 1% cash back on all purchases?

Message 24 of 45
enharu
Super Contributor

@mikemsceo wrote:

Does it have 1% cash back on all purchases?

it's 1 MR point per dollar spent. 

The premier rewards gold has bonus categories that gives you 2 and 3 points for specific categories.

1 MR point is equivalent to 1% in cashback if you redeem for gift cards. If you use it for statement credit, it is worth less than 1%. If you use it for travel, or transfer it to airlines, then you will be getting more than 1% essentially but that's a whole new "game" to learn.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 25 of 45
chalupaman
Super Contributor

As others have said, there are charge cards but you have to be sure you pay the full amount they ask you to pay. No exceptions even though sometimes people can be eligible for Amex's Pay Over Time feature. My spending limit increased after only two months of having my NPSL card.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 26 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's stopping me from racking up 1 million. selling the tangible goods and then collecting the 1% on the one millionI just spent? Or in this case less than 1%

Message 27 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikemsceo wrote:

What's stopping me from racking up 1 million. selling the tangible goods and then collecting the 1% on the one millionI just spent? Or in this case less than 1%

Dead man walkin'. We've got a dead man walkin' here.

Potential FR situation...?

Message 28 of 45
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Although they do not have a set credit limit that you can always see, they DO have a limit of there own which varies at times. You will never get close to a million in spending
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 29 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mikemsceo wrote:

You said earlier that you DID understand the concept of no preset spending limit not meaning unlimited.   Now I am not so sure you do!

Basically, just as with any credit card, every time (more or less) you attempt a transaction, the issuer has to approve it.   Even on a normal cc, a charge might be refused because the issuer suspects fraud/unauthorized use.  If you tried to spend 1M, and you didn't have the income or assets, the charges would be denied.

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.