cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do online shops who offer credit report to Credit Bureaus? A few other ?'s for a newbie.

tag
nomionekanobe
Established Member

Do online shops who offer credit report to Credit Bureaus? A few other ?'s for a newbie.

I have recently purchased shoes for the kids from Masseys, and a purse from K. Jordan, in hopes to finally have credit. I have paid them off, but just got my reports and I don't se anything. Its been 2 months. I also recently applied and was approved from BBRZ, 100CL. Only history is medical bills that were discharged through bk in 2008. What should I do once the BBRZ reports? Can I call and request the others to report if they don't? Im looking to buy a house in the next yr, or yr and a half. Only looking for a 90k mortgage. Any help is welcome. Thanks!

Kohls 300 * Fingerhut/WebBank 1,800 *DiscoverIT Secured 200 *NFCU CashRewards 7,000 *Capital One 5,300 *Gettington 1,500 *HSN 750 *76 500 *West Elm 500 *Kohls 300 *Old Navy 3,500 *Evine Live 1,000 *VS 750 *Tj Maxx 250 *Express 500 *JcPenney 500 *Carson's 500 *Lowe's 5,000 *Walmart 3,500 *Pier1 500 *Jared 2,000 *Kay 2,000 *NFCU CLOC 15,000 *NFCU Mortgage 103,000 15yr conventional 3.9%. Started with a secured discover card on 10/2014 and a score of 498
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do online shops who offer credit report to Credit Bureaus? A few other ?'s for a newbie.

call the masseys and  k jordan, are they reporting ? if not, better close them

your credit score so bad

open secured credit card with capital one, orchard or public savings, better with your credit union.

try macy's, open in the store.

if you can open 2 secured card that good, since no bank want give you unsecured.

your best buy master card with 100 bucks will help you a lot, pay in full before due date

1 or 2 more credit card and 1 store is ENOUGH for you to improve your score

in my opinion ,Dont apply unsecured card  with 510 score , waste inquiry, almost all bank will decline your application.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.