cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you guys think the chase will bring back the 2k spending reward deal for CSP?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Do you guys think the chase will bring back the 2k spending reward deal for CSP?

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

OP, it sounds like you cannot truly justify the CSP as far as the AF and spending requirement for the bonus.

It is a popular card but it sounds like you have no real use for it at least at this time. If you are going to spend extra money beyond what you already would to obtain the bonus, that makes little sense to me.

There are some very popular cards that don't make sense for everybody. CSP is one of them. Unless you are a big spender and/or heavy traveler, it is difficult to justify after the first year. As someone else mentioned too, it's really designed for people who would have no trouble spending the $4k in 3 months.

Good luck with your decision; IMO it doesn't seem right for you at this point.

Or in one month...for that matter. Lol.

I could do 4k in a month on it, but then my other cards wouldn't get any love...  Averaging 2k a month now on it while putting 1k on my Amex per month and other 500 - 1k on other cards..  I see it being 1500 a month on my CSP (food) most of the other spend on the 300-700 ED(BS small purchases) and Sallie 300-700(Gas/Grocery and Amazon).  going forward...  Obviously freedom will see the restaurant love during the 5% month..   I think the CSP wil be in my wallet for awhile to come even after AF, just fits my lifestye until something better comes  out.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.