cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you need good credit to get an store credit card ... Macy's? Sears? Etc??

tag
happy0510
Established Contributor

Re: Do you need good credit to get an store credit card ... Macy's? Sears? Etc??

LOL...i was worried about this being my 4th! A year flys buy though...so they will be dropping off like fly's!!

I have 1 big baddie...

I will go today at lunch and apply....will let you know in 2 hrs!!

Wish me luck!! Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 35
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: Do you need good credit to get an store credit card ... Macy's? Sears? Etc??

Good Luck!!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 32 of 35
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Well regarding MACY'S card if you have filed for BK So it will be 4 years from the filing date,and if you had a TARGET acc & it was defaulted or included in BK So you are blacklist .
i hope this info will help .
Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey go to creditcardbyfico.com they will give you wath score you need to apply for each cc.
Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

carlos1102 wrote:
hey go to creditcardbyfico.com they will give you wath score you need to apply for each cc.

Carlos, it appears that website doesn't exist.  Did you get the URL right?

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.