cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you really put EVERYTHING on your credit cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you really put EVERYTHING on your credit cards?

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.  Mine as well get the rewards.  I have used all I get.  Can't imagine going back to using debit again.

What is a debit card? Smiley Tongue

It's a scam don't worry about it

Message 11 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL  Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 187
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

I have been using cards more this year than ever in my life. It's hard to get used to it lol. Growing up I was always told that it's not good to use cc's so much. 

Message 13 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes.  Mine as well get the rewards.  I have used all I get.  Can't imagine going back to using debit again.

What is a debit card? Smiley Tongue

It's a scam don't worry about it

Phew...

Message 14 of 187
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Yep, all on le credit. Earn miles or cash back. Since RadPad worked so well (giving second trial this month for different amount), will be using my PayPal Business debit card with 1.5% cash back to pay rent. Becoming reward hoarder. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 15 of 187
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@Sheridan wrote:

I've seen posts about how people put ALL expenses on their credit cards and I'm wondering if this is normal or just personal preference. Is there a major advantage to doing it? I mean besides the rewards or bonuses? 

I rarely carry cash nor a wallet for that matter, so yes, I use my credit card (i.e, double cash) for EVERYTHING! I treat it like a debit card

Message 16 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sheridan wrote:

I have been using cards more this year than ever in my life. It's hard to get used to it lol. Growing up I was always told that it's not good to use cc's so much. 

The only reason credit cards are bad is because they are misused and get people into insane amounts of debt. If you use it like cash, knowing you have to PIF at the end of every month then it's treated like cash but with rewards. Be responsible with your money and there is only positives to credit. It is more to keep up with but for many of us here it's worth it. In the end it's a decision you have to make for yourself to make your life better and stay debt free.

Message 17 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@L-TWT wrote:

@Sheridan wrote:

I've seen posts about how people put ALL expenses on their credit cards and I'm wondering if this is normal or just personal preference. Is there a major advantage to doing it? I mean besides the rewards or bonuses? 

I rarely carry cash nor a wallet for that matter, so yes, I use my credit card (i.e, double cash) for EVERYTHING! I treat it like a debit card

I like how your statement goes against what is in your signature line.Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@L-TWT wrote:

@Sheridan wrote:

Well with a $32k Double Cash I'd probably throw my wallet away too LOL Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 187
Sheridan
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I do like to see the rewards adding up! I still can't give up the debit yet... but I'm getting there. Lol

Message 20 of 187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.