Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Re: Dodgeball finds true love NFCU !

dodgeball wrote:

Well today I made a phone call to NFCU and asked if I reached my internal limits. To my suprise after calling back to the Underwriters they said no. So knowing me and willing to take a chance I asked for a CLI. Soft Pull approved both my Cash Rewards and Signature Rewards. So I am back to 20k a piece on these cards. I got to say that I am in love with NFCU.

That's great! Congratulations!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
hausfrau

Re: Dodgeball finds true love NFCU !

We just opened an NFCU savings account. They are going to be the first card we app for now that we are above 600 again. Threads like this give me great hope that NFCU is going to be the best financial company to start a new credit future with.

I feel like I've been through a bitter divorce and myFico set me up on a blind date with NFCU!
Congrats on your increase. :smileyvery-happy:

Starting my rebuild!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}