cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does AMX match offers from creditcards.com for BCE promo?

tag
jg27

Does AMX match offers from creditcards.com for BCE promo?

I recently applied for an AMX BCE and was approved. The promo at AMX site is get 100 rewards dollars for 1000.00 spent in first three months. I want the 150 rewards dollars for first 500.00 in three months. Do you think they will match the offer?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

Re: Does AMX match offers from creditcards.com for BCE promo?

I would just apply through the link that has the deal you want.  Either way AMEX is going to take the same variables into account when processing your application.  I learned quickly that deals from external links typically have better sign-up bonuses than AMEX does on their site.

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 2 of 3
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does AMX match offers from creditcards.com for BCE promo?

@jg27 wrote:

I recently applied for an AMX BCE and was approved. The promo at AMX site is get 100 rewards dollars for 1000.00 spent in first three months. I want the 150 rewards dollars for first 500.00 in three months. Do you think they will match the offer?

Give AMEX a call and ask if you can have the $150 promo offer applied instead.  I'm not sure if they'll actually do it since you were already approved.  But, worth a shot, right?

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.