mrflibble

Does Anyone Have The Office Max visa Signature Card From US Bank?

I've had the Office Max Visa Signature card for a while with a "revolve" limit of $6000, although it's supposed to have NPSL.

It shows a $6000 limit on my credit reports.

Does anyone else have this card? I feel stupid for asking this question, but is it possible to request a CLI and how?

I looked under "Manage Your Credit Card" in my US Bank account but I can't even see the card listed under retail cards. There isn't an option for CLI under signature cards. 

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Re: Does Anyone Have The Office Max visa Signature Card From US Bank?

Call the number on the back of yor card and ask maybe?

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan

Re: Does Anyone Have The Office Max visa Signature Card From US Bank?

[ Edited ]

mrflibble wrote:

I've had the Office Max Visa Signature card for a while with a "revolve" limit of $6000, although it's supposed to have NPSL.

It shows a $6000 limit on my credit reports.

Does anyone else have this card? I feel stupid for asking this question, but is it possible to request a CLI and how?

I looked under "Manage Your Credit Card" in my US Bank account but I can't even see the card listed under retail cards. There isn't an option for CLI under signature cards. 

Thanks!

I don't see the option for a CLI under signature cards either.  I have the Cash+ cards, and I did try for a CLI a few weeks ago. It was denied.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+