Regular Contributor
sammyfire2001

Does BOA give you the option to change your statement close date like Chase

I was just wondering if BOA has the option to change your statement close date like chase. I would really like to move it to the first week if the month instead of the 16th.

Has anyone changed their BOA statement close date?
As of Jan 2009: EX - 659 EQ - 666 TU - 681

As of 2/13/09: EX - 648 (My last EX Fico)
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Does BOA give you the option to change your statement close date like Chase

I changed mine upon activation. I'll let you know if it took. The website shows the next statement date near where I wanted it changed to on October 7th but an email I received stated the closing date would be 9/19 which is a month after the first statement. We'll see.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Yes BOA is very Payment Due Date friendly. :smileyhappy: Just call CS to change it.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Frequent Contributor
tonsers

I just changed one of my statement dates. I have two cards with them that were due within a day of each other. Changing one just took a super quick phone call - that billing period was six weeks instead of one month.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+