Contributor
PrettyGyrl

Does BOFA Do HP When Adding Money to Secured CC?

I want to add money to my BOFA secured cc every time I get paid. I heard from another board that BOFA does a hard pull when you want a CLI, but does that apply to secured cc?

Valued Contributor
dodgerslv

Re: Does BOFA Do HP When Adding Money to Secured CC?

PrettyGyrl wrote:

I want to add money to my BOFA secured cc every time I get paid. I heard from another board that BOFA does a hard pull when you want a CLI, but does that apply to secured cc?

Unfortunately it is a HP. It happened to me when i increased my collateral from 600 to 2000 and have kept it at that amount cuz of that reason.

Cards: (Citi- 82.7k) (Chase- 65k)) (US Bank- 18k) (Amex- 22.5k) (Barclays-40k) (BofA- 68k) (Cap1- 9.5K) (WF- 11k) (Penfed- 22.5k) (Discover- 8k) (Sync/GE- 15.7k) (NASA- 30k) (Diners- 15k)
Fico 08 scores (8/27/14) EX: 772 TU: 767 EQ: 778 (Utilization at 8% right now).

Contributor
PrettyGyrl

Re: Does BOFA Do HP When Adding Money to Secured CC?

Damn!:smileyfrustrated:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}