Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclay Approve Larger Credit Lines

tag
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does Barclay Approve Larger Credit Lines

I love this forum and thanks to all who responded.

I made the mistake of applying for the Spirit  MC and was approved for a $2K line at 23% which I will decline / not activate.  But still, great responses and a thanks to all.

I will use my AMEX for my pets Vet bill. Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 14
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Call they credit department they should be able to raise the CL for you.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I will try but I will wait unil I get the card in about a week.

Message 13 of 14
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Sometimes, we need to step back and be thankful for what we receive.  I know people in the forum usually have a goal, but do we REALLY wanna say, "gimme more debt... bring it on, I want mooooooore!!!"  Remember the days when we were "wishing" someone would give us a credit card?  Shoot, a couple of grand was all we needed because we knew we couldn't charge up that much and pay it off quickly???  A first card... gasoline or department store?  Remember the words, Catch-22? Can't get credit because we don't have credit???  Gold cards were the big thing of the 80's-90's and everyone wanted one.  Remember when AmEx only had 1 card?  The Mastercard logo was 2 giant globes that filled the face of the card (I remember my dad had one).  I even remember not so long ago, I was afraid of high APRs until I joined this forum and discovered PIF.  Now, I'm in control of the show -- not the banks.  Just my quiet rant for those who don't think they have enough.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.