Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclay PC or combine limits on cards

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Does Barclay PC or combine limits on cards

Does Barclay allow you to PC or combine CL on  cards?  I have a Barclays Reward with a 2K limit no interest for a few more mos; I also have a LL Bean Visa with a CL of 4.5K.  Have never used the LL Bean Card.  Could I transfer the limit from the Visa to the Rewards card or PC the 2 to a different tier Barclay  card?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Does Barclay PC or combine limits on cards

Have you searched the board it's at the top of most pages? I tried searching Barclay product change and came up with quite a few results. I don't know if it will answer your specific question but it's a start. Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
Mvpbowler
Contributor

No PC's with Barclay's.

Message 3 of 4
IWOL
Established Contributor

Ive seen some people who were able to do a PC with them to certain cards.

I had the Apple card and it was not getting any use so I tried to PC to the Arrival. They could not PC it but they offered to open the Arrival by closing out my Apple card and moving teh line to the Arrival card.

You might want to try and get the Arrival card and move both lines from your LL Bean and Rewards card. You can still et teh 40,000 Bonus points on the Arrival as well. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.