Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclay Rewards have a chip yet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Barclay Rewards have a chip yet?

My Logix card does and so does cap one..but does barclay rewards?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Mvpbowler
Contributor

Re: Does Barclay Rewards have a chip yet?

Not yet.. Coming soon, probably within a few months. Most the Barclays cards are transitioning to chips over the next few months.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

When it does come, it will unfortunately be chip and signature, not chip and PIN which is much more scure.

Message 3 of 21
GMB1000

I just received my new Barclay Rewards chip card in the mail today. Appears to be chip and signature, not chip and PIN.

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I received a PIN for my barclay Ring card, even though their isn't a chip in the card. Swipe & PIN? lol

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope the newer chip one wears in better, my Barclays Rewards card looks horrible after just 7 months of use.  Seriously ugly and worn out looking, where my Discover and other cards look fine, Discover still looks like new actually.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have the standard blue one?

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed on ck the Barclay rewards card look completely different. did they change the look of the card?
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep! Just today when I logged into my Barclay account I noticed the new design is being advertised. 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GMB1000 wrote:

I just received my new Barclay Rewards chip card in the mail today. Appears to be chip and signature, not chip and PIN.

I saw the logo on my account when I logged in too. I relly like the white card,a nd they grey one with chip looks so plain.  I guess I'll be getting a new one in th mail soon too, but I prefer the white card. So many credit cards are dull grey now.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.