cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Barclay's do a hard pull on a product change?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Barclay's do a hard pull on a product change?

I've had a Juniper Mastercard with them for 5 years. It has an annual fee. I'd like to see if they'll change it to a Barclay Rewards, which has no annual fee. I know they do an HP on a CLI request, since they did when I got it increased about a year ago. They did just do a HP on the 4th for my NFL Extra Points card. Would they use this one, or do a new one?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Does Barclay's do a hard pull on a product change?

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had a Juniper Mastercard with them for 5 years. It has an annual fee. I'd like to see if they'll change it to a Barclay Rewards, which has no annual fee. I know they do an HP on a CLI request, since they did when I got it increased about a year ago. They did just do a HP on the 4th for my NFL Extra Points card. Would they use this one, or do a new one?

Yes. As you will have to apply got card you want. If approved. Just transfer funds from 1 to the other. If declined. Pay balance on old card. Then transfer. In any case. You will have to apply got new card. So yes. You will have hard pull. No matter what. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.