Regular Contributor
charyot77

Does Cap One offer a lower tier Miles card?

Does Capital One offer a lower tier miles reward card?

I know the Venture offers a ratio of 2:1 and the Venture One offers 1.25:1, but I think I remember them having a card that offered miles at 1:1 and 1:2 ( I think No-Hassle Miles). 

Have those cards been discontinued? 

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Does Cap One offer a lower tier Miles card?

All of their "no hassle" cards are no longer available. Instead they rebranded their rewards all as "No hassle rewards." The easiest to obtain travel card i could think of is the orbitz card for AVERAGE credit. I dont know exactly how the rewards for that work though.
;
Regular Contributor
charyot77

Re: Does Cap One offer a lower tier Miles card?

[ Edited ]

jsucool76 wrote:
All of their "no hassle" cards are no longer available. Instead they rebranded their rewards all as "No hassle rewards." The easiest to obtain travel card i could think of is the orbitz card for AVERAGE credit. I dont know exactly how the rewards for that work though.

I was curious because I heard about this card but I don't see any 1:1 miles reward cards.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}