cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Cap1 7-10 days review really take 7-10 days?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Cap1 7-10 days review really take 7-10 days?

We applied for the card on Saturday and got the 7-10 message about needing more time to review the application. We called the backdoor # today to see if it was for ID/income verification or for a fraud alert, but it wasn't. They just said its being manually reviewed. Will it really take 7-10 days or should we expect something sooner? Is there a realistic chance they will take all this time and manually review only to deny? They have been very good to us so far.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Does Cap1 7-10 days review really take 7-10 days?

yes, it can. Usually the 7-10 day gives the lender time to review, and get the decision to you in the mail within that time frame.
Message 2 of 4
mrcrisp023
Frequent Contributor

I feel like I've seen people say they got that message and they just called in and sometimes they were able to get everything processed over the phone, but I could be wrong.  I've nevr gotten that message before, just going off of what I've read.

Capital One SavorOne: $3000 / Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $500 / Mission Lane: $1500 / Merrick: $2000 / CreditOne Amex: $850

Starting 09/2022 MyFico 08: EQ 648 / TU 659 / EX 644
Current MyFico 08: EQ 665 / TU 670 / EX 670

2024 EOY Goal: 750
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that's what I was hoping for but no such luck.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.