cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CapOne always do a 3 credit bureau pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does CapOne always do a 3 credit bureau pull?

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Cap One will pull all 3 bureaus 99.5% of the time....UNLESS........ Smiley Very Happy

You apply for a GM BuyPower card.

Nixon, very funny..Smiley Happy

All this can be your with a 600 credit line WEMC!  Sorry rubbing someones soar spotSmiley Happy

Funny thing about this CC it is a single pull, but they HP for CLI's.. They get there pulls one way or another!

Sounds like a WEMC I could get approved for. Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 81
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Cap One will pull all 3 bureaus 99.5% of the time....UNLESS........ Smiley Very Happy

All this can be your with a 600 credit line WEMC!  Sorry rubbing someones soar spotSmiley Happy

Funny thing about this CC it is a single pull, but they HP for CLI's.. They get there pulls one way or another!

Question... Do you feel Lucky my man!  Roll the dice!  I can't bring myself to dealing with another Cap1 card, even with a single pull for a 500 or 600 CL hitting my AAoA even with a WEMC.  Needess to say i would never buy a GM either, that is another story.

Kinda off subject but kinda like the 200 fredom card I saw that was recently increased to 400 dollars and the person has like 5k-10k CL's on the rest of there cards.. Oh man

Message 12 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@yesi-ts-me wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Question... Do you feel Lucky my man!  Roll the dice!  I can't bring myself to dealing with another Cap1 card, even with a single pull for a 500 or 600 CL hitting my AAoA even with a WEMC.  Needess to say i would never buy a GM either, that is another story.

Kinda off subject but kinda like the 200 fredom card I saw that was recently increased to 400 dollars and the person has like 5k-10k CL's on the rest of there cards.. Oh man

Lol. Doesn't do me any good even IF I did get an approval. I already bought the GM I wanted.

Message 13 of 81
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

They probably will, yes.

Not if you employ....methods..

Smiley Happy

Why are you not willing to discuss it in public?

Message 14 of 81
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

They probably will, yes.

Smiley Happy

Presumably because the method(s) he is thinking of are not allowed  to be discussed here?  There's at least one obvious one, and then ways of removing the HPs.

Message 15 of 81
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

They probably will, yes.

Smiley Happy

Presumably because the method(s) he is thinking of are not allowed  to be discussed here?  There's at least one obvious one, and then ways of removing the HPs.

Then that says everything doesn't it?

Message 16 of 81
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

They probably will, yes.

Smiley Happy

Not really, as he is not discussing them.   There are things that FICO don't want discussed, not because they are de facto evil/bad/immoral, but because it might impact the integrity of their business model and they provide the site.   So Nixon didn't mention any secrets or give instructions (although theset are available all over the net), so playing by the rules.

Message 17 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@yfan wrote:

They probably will, yes.

Smiley Happy

Not really, as he is not discussing them.   There are things that FICO don't want discussed, not because they are de facto evil/bad/immoral, but because it might impact the integrity of their business model and they provide the site.   So Nixon didn't mention any secrets or give instructions (although theset are available all over the net), so playing by the rules.

Bingo. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for Capital One three times in total. And in all three times, it's a triple pull.

Message 19 of 81
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Cap-1 Backed GM BuyPower card is a single EQ pull and they pull EQ again for a customer requested CLI.

I know this because I was approved last July and CLI'd last week to $10k.

In January I should be up for a CLI on my Venture and QS - if I don't get an auto-increase I'll hit the luv button and my experience shows that its a SP on that option.

Message 20 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.