Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Capital One report to TU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Capital One report to TU?

I have a Capital One Visa that is open but I haven't used it in 10 years. Capital One has been consitently reporting this account to EQ and EX but the account is not on my TU report. I got a replacement card and am going to put a few charges on it then pay it off but it would help to have it on TU as well. Is this unusual? Would getting some activity on the card possibly resolve this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Capital One report to TU?

My Cap 1 card reports to all 3 CRA's.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a Capital One Visa that is open but I haven't used it in 10 years. Capital One has been consitently reporting this account to EQ and EX but the account is not on my TU report. I got a replacement card and am going to put a few charges on it then pay it off but it would help to have it on TU as well. Is this unusual? Would getting some activity on the card possibly resolve this?

As @Anonymous indicates, they do report to all 3. And yes, using it would probably cause them to start reporting to it as wll.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buy a can of pepsi.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did the account ever report to TU, way back when you were using it?  If not, using it probably won't matter.  If so, no doubt that starting to use it again would likely trigger it to be reported to TU again.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I’m not sure if it ever reported. I’ll use it a couple times and see what happens.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.