Regular Contributor

Re: Does Chase AU report to CRA's?

Yes
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

IME, yes.

However, there was a couple AU's that did not report to all 3 CRA's....EQ being the missing one.

My Chase had 6 AU's.  4 of 6 reported all three.  2 of 6 reported EX and TU, but not EQ.  I don't know why.

Message 4 of 8
amp0804
Regular Contributor

Im going to have to be the odd one out and say no. I contacted Chase a month ago regarding upgrading my account to Sapphire and requested that I add my fiance to my account as an AU so she can gain the couple extra years of history from my account. The senior CSR informed me that it will not report on any of her credit reports that the only way they can get it to report is if she fills out the form to be a joint holder on the account and I would also have to sign it allowing her to become one.

I never sent in the form but I just kept her as a AU for points purposes.

Not saying he was 100% correct but thats just what I was told by him.

Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase AU accounts reports to at least 2 of my credit reports. Joint is on all 3
Message 6 of 8
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Chase reports to all 3 (at least, my account) but the AU is at this same address, which may be the determining factor (I don't know for sure, just a hunch).

Message 7 of 8
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@amp0804 wrote:

Im going to have to be the odd one out and say no. I contacted Chase a month ago regarding upgrading my account to Sapphire and requested that I add my fiance to my account as an AU so she can gain the couple extra years of history from my account. The senior CSR informed me that it will not report on any of her credit reports that the only way they can get it to report is if she fills out the form to be a joint holder on the account and I would also have to sign it allowing her to become one.

I never sent in the form but I just kept her as a AU for points purposes.

Not saying he was 100% correct but thats just what I was told by him.

This could just be a Chase CSR not knowing what they are talking about. Wouldn't be the first time.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.