Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase Blacklist?

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Does Chase Blacklist?

Alright, come out and say it already!  Successsful?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 31 of 38
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

He posted approval on another thread.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 38
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@masscredit wrote:

I've been looking into Chase recently. Had a balance of $81k with them when I filed for BK in '09. I might put an application through and see if they throw darts at my picture. 

I did apply and after three recons was approved for a small limit Chase Freedom. But what a great chance to hit the restart button.At some point I plan to shift my every day banking over to Chase. I appreciate that they were good enough to offer me another opportunity. Anything is possible.I also plan to repay my previous debt. I believe that is important in moving forward!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 33 of 38
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i was able to get chase freedom for 5K lady on the phone put me on hold few times in the end i was able get it : )  she ask me why did i have CO how did it happen and she also ask me about me job and salary. this has proof that anyway with CO is able to get back in.

>
Message 34 of 38
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@911gt34life wrote:

this has proof that anyway with CO is able to get back in.

Exactly!!

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 35 of 38
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Awesome!  Glad to hear it!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 36 of 38
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

I filed C7 BK in 5/2002 and included four CC companies.  Chase was not one of them, but one of the banks they have acquired over the years was IIB.  I applied for Chase Freedom a few months ago (after the BK was off my CR) and was initially given the 10-30 day message.  I called in to the back door number and did a manual review.  I was asked about the BK.  They asked several times why I filed BK on a Chase account.  I stayed firm to the fact that I did NOT file BK on a Chase account (how am I to know which banks they acquired over the years?) and after a few minutes of hold time I was advised I would get a decision in the mail within 10 to 30 days, just like the online application stated.  About a half hour later I called in to the application status line and was approved for $6,000, which matched my GECRB PayPal Mastercard.

Message 37 of 38
ready13
New Contributor

Ok sooo, you can get American express still if your not doing that completely horrible it depends how horrible and only reason why Amex seems so picky is because they developed their own scoring model agent for their pulls when running reports to fit all their own criteria of what they find is good and bad they approve people with all different types of scores depending on the factors it's always about showing long term accountability with them in terms of payment history and on time !!Smiley Wink also if your score is somewhat reasonable: GO TO USAA bank get an app for a secured Amex no one else knows or offers it but for military use to their supporting mortgages they need to take out and always traveling they offer this at some high rates the open CR you have to keep and open is not the greatest and not collecting any much interest at end but who cares it opens Amex credit access if you are credit worthy and can throw In at least 250-300$ to it and stack up money into that line when you are approved and taken off the secured credit they can also transfer the amount that you put on the card as a backup to show against the line of credit they end up supplying you with on the unsecured card within no to little time after receiving your new line of credit Smiley Wink good luck I hope this helped.
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.