Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase blacklist?

tag
ricefed
Contributor

Re: Does Chase blacklist?

I burned providian 12 years ago for 3k. This was when I was young and didn't understand credit. They charged it off. Last month I was approved for the CSP 6.9k and Slate for 6k so no they don't.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 11 of 13
ricefed
Contributor

I forgot the most important part. I'm currently paying a judgement for this debt. They won the judgement a long time ago and I never knew about this until may of this year when they began to garnish my wages. The judgement is not on my credit report. So I would say it is safe to assume they do not blacklist.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 12 of 13
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@ricefed wrote:
I forgot the most important part. I'm currently paying a judgement for this debt. They won the judgement a long time ago and I never knew about this until may of this year when they began to garnish my wages. The judgement is not on my credit report. So I would say it is safe to assume they do not blacklist.

Thanks for the responses. I have a paid judgement on my credit report (with Capital one though). US Bank and BOA were kind enough to open accounts for me, although they asked me to about the judgement. They were ok with it as it was paid.

I guess the only way to find out about Chase is to apply and see what happens. I have one hard inquiry falling off my report at the end of this month. I will check what my scores are like and then decide if I should go for it.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.