cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Chase ever do an auto-cli for a CSP?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Chase ever do an auto-cli for a CSP?

@Anonymous wrote:

Great to hear! Will definitely be looking forward to the three month and six month marks! It's getting some heavy use. Smiley Happy

I personally would like to keep my CSP at $5K and then allocate the difference from the CLI to my CSR.

(I have my parents as AU's on the CSP and it makes sense for me to not close it at the moment.)

Has anybody had any issues reallocating the credit limit from one card to another right after receiving the CLI?

My CSP SL was $9k, a few months in bumped up to $12k, some more months later $15k. Sorry don't have exact dates. 12 months in I reallocated CL to another card without issue. Was not immediately after CLI but I don't see any reason for that to be an issue. I was also told by a CSR (always a questionable statement) that moving CL to another card would not effect either card's potential future/upcoming auto-CLI.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Chase ever do an auto-cli for a CSP?

That's interesting. I can see how that's true if the CLIs are getting transferred to another card and the card that's being kept at the same CL is being used heavily. Although it wouldn't surprise me if the CLIs were getting less and less frequent as a result of their system keeping track of when the CLIs were issued.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.